Uninstall Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus (Easy-to-follow Removal Guide) - Recovery Instructions Included
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus Removal Guide
Description of Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware targets Italian-computer users
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware virus is an Italian version of infamous CryptoLocker virus. Just like its predecessor, this file-encrypting virus targets a wide range of popular file types and encrypts them with a sophisticated algorithm. Victims are informed about the attack in the ransom note that appears on the screen as soon as data encryption is over. Victims notice the red screen which warns that the computer has been infected with CryptoLocker. The whole ransom note is written in the Italian language, and that allows making an assumption that developers had some reasons to launch specific campaign for Italian-speaking computer users. Developers of the Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware blackmail victims and ask to pay 130 Eur in Bitcoins, if they want to see their files ever again. People are asked to transfer the ransom to the provided Bitcoin wallet address within 48 hours and wait for the decryption key. However, waiting for it might take ages. Cyber criminals are not the ones that can be easily trusted. After receiving the ransom, they might disappear and forget their promises. For this reason, it’s better to remove Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! from the computer. Losing your files might be painful, but losing your money is a bigger loss.
Nevertheless, Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus is designed to target Italian-speaking computer users; no one can feel safe from this malware. We want to remind that CryptoLocker has started spreading in 2013, and new variants still appear on the Web. Therefore, chances to catch any of its versions are quite high. Sadly, encountering Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware is hazardous for those who do not have data backups. Ransomware is still undecryptable, and data recovery is nearly impossible. Of course, there’s a risky opportunity to have business with cyber criminals and follow their orders; however, no one can assure that this deal ends up as promised. Though, if you have data backups, you shouldn’t think about anything else but Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! removal. For virus elimination, you need to employ malware removal program such as RestoroIntego or Malwarebytes and run a full system scan. If you cannot install or access security tools, please scroll down till the end of this article and try our two methods that should help to activate malware removal program.
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware virus is an Italian version of infamous CryptoLocker.
How does the virus spread?
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! malware might be spread using several distribution methods. This Trojan horse might try to get inside the system with the help of malicious email attachments, infected ads or exploit kits. Hackers became good at tricking users into opening obfuscated email attachments. Fake Word or PDF documents might be renamed as invoices or statements, and the message might provide numerous legit reasons to open it. If users believe in these lies, the virus executable gets inside the system and starts its malicious activities. What is more, Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus and other versions of CryptoLocker might enter the system after clicking a misleading ad. Most of the time infected ads offer to download or update software, such as antivirus programs or PC optimizers. That’s why it’s important to keep all programs updated and use only reliable sources for software installation.
The safe way to remove Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware from the device
The only safe way to remove Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! from the infected computer is to employ powerful malware removal program. We highly recommend dedicating this task to RestoroIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes. These tools can detect and eliminate all malicious components from the system. However, often virus blocks access to the security tools or prevents from installing new programs. For this reason, you have to disable the virus by rebooting the computer to the Safe Mode with Networking. Then, you have to install the program or scan the system again. This mode allows performing automatic Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! removal. If you need extra help, follow the instructions below.
Getting rid of Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus. Follow these steps
In-depth guide for the Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! elimination
Reboot your computer to the Safe Mode in order to install malware removal program. Then, install the program, update it and scan the system as many times as needed.
The elimination guide can appear too difficult if you are not tech-savvy. It requires some knowledge of computer processes since it includes system changes that need to be performed correctly. You need to take steps carefully and follow the guide avoiding any issues created due to improper setting changes. Automatic methods might suit you better if you find the guide too difficult.
Step 1. Launch Safe Mode with Networking
Safe Mode environment offers better results of manual virus removal
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Go to Start.
- Choose Shutdown, then Restart, and OK.
- When your computer boots, start pressing the F8 button (if that does not work, try F2, F12, Del, etc. – it all depends on your motherboard model) a few times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the list.
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Right-click the Start button and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to find Update & Security.
- On the left, pick Recovery.
- Scroll to find Advanced Startup section.
- Click Restart now.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press Restart.
- Choose 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. End questionable processes
You can rely on Windows Task Manager that finds all the random processes in the background. When the intruder is triggering any processes, you can shut them down:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on More details.
- Scroll down to Background processes.
- Look for anything suspicious.
- Right-click and select Open file location.
- Go back to the Process tab, right-click and pick End Task.
- Delete the contents of the malicious folder.
Step 3. Check the program in Startup
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard again.
- Go to the Startup tab.
- Right-click on the suspicious app and pick Disable.
Step 4. Find and eliminate virus files
Data related to the infection can be hidden in various places. Follow the steps and you can find them:
- Type in Disk Cleanup in Windows search and press Enter.
- Select the drive (C: is your main drive by default and is likely to be the one that has malicious files in) you want to clean.
- Scroll through the Files to delete and select the following:
Temporary Internet Files
- Pick Clean up system files.
- You can also look for other malicious files hidden in the following folders (type these entries in Windows Search and press Enter):
After you are finished, reboot the PC in normal mode.
Eliminate Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! using System Restore
If Safe Mode method haven’t helped and you still cannot run an automatic removal, please follow these steps and try again:
Step 1: Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Go to Start → Shutdown → Restart → OK.
- As soon as your computer starts, start pressing F8 key repeatedly before the Windows logo shows up.
- Choose Command Prompt from the list
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Click on the Power button at the Windows login screen, and then press and hold Shift key on your keyboard. Then click Restart.
- Then select Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Startup Settings and click Restart.
- Once your computer starts, select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt from the list of options in Startup Settings.
Step 2: Perform a system restore to recover files and settings
- When the Command Prompt window appears, type in cd restore and press Enter.
- Then type rstrui.exe and hit Enter..
- In a new window that shows up, click the Next button and choose a restore point that was created before the infiltration of Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! and then click on the Next button again.
- To start system restore, click Yes.
Bonus: Restore your filesUsing the tutorial provided above you should be able to eliminate Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! from the infected device. novirus.uk team has also prepared an in-depth data recovery guide which you will also find above.
There are a couple of methods you can apply to recover data encrypted by Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker!:
Data Recovery Pro might help you to recover your files encrypted by Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware
If you do not have data backups, Data Recovery Pro might be your only option to recover at least some of the lost files. The program is capable of recovering corrupted, damaged or accidentally deleted files, as well as encrypted files, so you should give it a try:
- Download Data Recovery Pro;
- Install Data Recovery on your computer following the steps indicated in the software’s Setup;
- Run the program to scan your device for the data encrypted by Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! ransomware;
- Recover the data.
Windows Previous Versions to restore files encrypted by Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! virus
If System Restore function has been enabled before ransomware attack, you should follow these steps and recover individual files:
- Right-click on the encrypted document you want to recover;
- Click “Properties” and navigate to “Previous versions” tab;
- In the “Folder versions” section look for the available file copies. Choose the desired version and press “Restore”.
Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! decrypter
Unfortunately, Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! decryption software hasn’t been released yet.
It is strongly recommended to take precautions and secure your computer from malware attacks. To protect your PC from Il tuo computer e stato infettato da Cryptolocker! and other dangerous viruses, you should install and keep a powerful malware removal tool, for instance, RestoroIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes.
How to prevent from getting ransomware
Securely connect to your website wherever you are
Sometimes you may need to log in to a content management system or server more often, especially if you are actively working on a blog, website, or different project that needs constant maintenance or that requires frequent content updates or other changes. Avoiding this problem can be easy if you choose a dedicated/fixed IP address. It's a static IP address that only belongs to a specific device and does not change when you are in different locations.
VPN service providers such as Private Internet Access can help you with these settings. This tool can help you control your online reputation and successfully manage your projects wherever you are. It is important to prevent different IP addresses from connecting to your website. With a dedicated/fixed IP address, VPN service, and secure access to a content management system, your project will remain secure.
Recover files damaged by a dangerous malware attack
Despite the fact that there are various circumstances that can cause data to be lost on a system, including accidental deletion, the most common reason people lose photos, documents, videos, and other important data is the infection of malware.
Some malicious programs can delete files and prevent the software from running smoothly. However, there is a greater threat from the dangerous viruses that can encrypt documents, system files, and images. Ransomware-type viruses focus on encrypting data and restricting users’ access to files, so you can permanently lose personal data when you download such a virus to your computer.
The ability to unlock encrypted files is very limited, but some programs have a data recovery feature. In some cases, the Data Recovery Pro program can help recover at least some of the data that has been locked by a virus or other cyber infection.