The terms ‘Novirus.uk’, ‘Novirus’, ‘Service’, ‘Site’, ‘we’, ‘us’ refer to the owner of the site. ‘You’ refers to the user of the site.
- Novirus is an informational website, which was released to help people fight against computer viruses. It offers premium services for free and it can be accessed either by its members or non-members. The site includes the the list of computer viruses, news, reviews of removal software, malicious files, and other sections.
- Any product that is recommended on the website might be affiliated to us. Some of these products (anti-malware programs, anti-virus programs, PC optimization tools and others) can be used in exchange for some fee. After you purchase the recommended product or program, we might get affiliate commissions.
- All of recommended applications are legitimate. Before adding them to ‘software’ list, we test them to see their pros and cons. Nevertheless, after you decide to download software from novirus.uk., you download, install and use it at your own risk. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy or the operation of the recommended product.
- Novirus and its affiliates do not review links on the site and do not take any responsibility for posted corrections, edits, descriptions, comments on these sites. When clicking links from novirus.uk, you understand that we are not responsible for the content of these links.
- You can leave comments on novirus.uk and its affiliates. However, you agree to avoid copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material. You must avoid material related to criminal offense, violating the rights of others, or otherwise violating any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- You must not post information of copyrighted material on novirus.uk. The Site and its affiliates reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material that violates these requirements. Novirus.uk and its affiliates can also block the access to the site/page systems provided for general community use. Unauthorized and unlawful use of the site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- The use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER NOVIRUS.UK, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES IS LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST NOVIRUS.UK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- You agree that your comments, corrections and edits that you post are treated as non-confidential information. You are fully responsible for anything you post or transmit, and you give novirus.uk and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- Being the visitor of novirus.uk, you agree to receive regular emails and updates from the admins. We may let you know about new features and enhancements.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Lithuania. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.